Registration Form Notes
1. The above information will be retained by FHC Limited and will not be divulged to any third party.
2. In applying for membership you agree to abide by the Constitution, Rules and stated policies of Fareham Hockey Club Limited.
3. Monthly payments must be maintained for the period selected at outset. In agreeing to pay fees by instalments I agree that I am entering into a binding arrangement with Fareham Hockey Club Limited the terms of which may only be varied with the prior agreement of the membership team.
4. Unless you advise us to the contrary, Fareham Hockey Club Limited may use match or individual photographs for media purposes. Such photographs or recorded images will be used only for publicity purposes in accordance with the current England Hockey policy for Safeguarding and Protecting Young People in Hockey (Policy for Taking and Use of Photographic and Recorded images of Young People).
5. Due consideration will be given to injured members, and rebates are negotiable.
6. Occasional players should discuss their situation with the membership team.
7. Summer league matches and junior training after 31st March 2017, are not included.
8. Post match food on Saturday and Sundays will be included for all players.
9. For players under the age 16 the parent or guardian is agreeing that their child can take part in activities organised by Fareham Hockey Club Limited, and that any contact details will be shared with the relevant officers within the club, as needed, and within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act.
10. I understand that in the event of an emergency all reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the above Emergency contacts and that Fareham Hockey Club will deal with the situation appropriately.
11. I agree to let Fareham Hockey Club send me communications relating to the running of the club, team news, match reports, event communications and other messages which may feature official sponsors and partners. I understand that my personal data will never be shared with third-party companies and that I can opt out of these communications at any time.